Monday, February 4, 2008

Can't Win 'Em All

I've been starring at this blank page for almost an hour, trying to think of what I wanted to write about and what I wanted to say. Then it hit me. It seems the theme for this weekend had to be "You Can't Win Them All". Now for those of you who took my advice and watched the Detroit/ Av's game, I'm sure you'll whole heartedly agree with me that we got robbed by the refs. But a bad call was made, things didn't go our way and in the end we lost the game. Now I'm sure most of you poor bastards watched the SuperBowl and spent most of the night bored to tears. Eating more than you wanted, while watching it with people you don't really like just for the last few exciting minues of another dreary Super Bowl. Much is the way of life I guess. You can't always win the game that matters most, can't always have a call go your way, can't drive the car you want, live in the house you want, be with the person you want. So for most of us, we're not going to have everything in life. But to those of you who have a piece of the pie, enjoy it. Remember life could always be worse. Drink it the moments when you can and make every day count. And to those of you who have the entire pie, everyone hates you. Cheers fuckers.
Next entry won't be so sappy. But my Av's lost to the Red Wings and I fucking hate the Wings so just deal with it god-damnit.

No comments: