Monday, February 4, 2008

St. Patty's Day

To all my fellow Irish brethren out there who are looking forward to getting totally hammered, the time is almost upon us. It's never too late to start planning, and this, apparently, is me taking some initiative. Though I'm sure ultimately I leave the plans to someone a little more creative, like Kramburgler, I can at least start to get people excited and prepared for an all day drink fest. So St. Patty's day falls on a Monday this year, but the parade is on Saturday March 15, 2008 which sounds like a perfect day to drink ones self into a stupor. So clear your weekends and only make plans with us for what I'm sure will be another expensive but kickass afternoon. If you have comments or more importantly suggestions, please post a response and I'll be sure to pass along any ideas or put your name on a party list. So get your green ready and lets drink way too much. And yes I know these kick ass!






1 comment:

Jeremy said...

two words: suh- to the -weet.